Miftah Abdillah Achmad.
Famous with nickname Miftahgeek.
Sometime Introvert enough,
in other time super Introvert.
A Blogger. A Linux User.
A Physics. A Twitter Addict.
Contact me here, and of course you can follow me Follow @miftahgeek
Anggota dari :
Type of Geeks
- Geek of Computer Science
- I’m usually in jeans and a t-shirt.
- I’m an average geek
- Age 20-24
- You mean there is life outside of Internet? You’re shittin’ me! I haven’t dragged myself to class in weeks.
- Unix geeks are actually nerds in disguise.
- I know Perl exists, but that’s all.
- I’ve managed to get Linux installed and even used it a few times. It seems like it is just another OS.
- I have a homepage. I surf daily. My homepage is advertised in my .signature.
- I read news recreationally when I have some time to kill.
- I don’t know who Kibo is
- Ok, so I use MS Windows, I don’t have to like it.
- Label records! Keep dirty stuff off the TV and the Internet.
- Keep the government off the backs of businesses. Deregulate as much as possible.
- I have an interest and concern in privacy issues, but in reality I am not really all that active or vocal.
- If you support encryption on the Internet, you must be a drug dealer or terrorist or something like that.
- I’ve got my weekly sessions set up and a character that I know better than I know myself.
- I do not own a television.
- I enjoy reading, but don’t get the time very often.
- I am a Dilbert prototype
- I’ve played the game and I’m pretty indifferent.
- I know what the geek code is and even did up this code.
- Finished High School
- Living alone, get out once a week to buy food, no more than once a month to do laundry. All surfaces covered.
- I date periodically.
- I’ve been known to make perverts look like angels.
Find your Geek Code on geekcode.com
and as an otake, I’m also
- I prefer to watch anime subtitled, but will watch a dub if it is good
- I think fansubbers are gods that walk among us and I refuse to buy commercial releases
- Digisubs are great!
- I have seen a few fan parodies
- I have not joined any mailing lists and I’m not sure if I want to or not
- I read some translated manga
- I know a few words but have not taken the language formally/I am now taking it but aren’t very good yet
- I don’t go out much and spend a lot of time watching anime
- I have a few tapes and have seen a fair amount of anime, most titles that people might mention I know or have seen
- I might have some anime merchandise, but not much
- I have quite a large collection of anime music
- I have attended a few conventions
- I have dressed up at least once as an anime character (perhaps for Holloween)
- I have read a fair amount of fanfiction and enjoyed it
- I like fanart
- I know some things about who does what voices and think the performers are great
- Yes, hentai! The more tentacles the better! This is what anime is all about!
- Preferred Genre : Science Fiction
Find your Otaku Code on tundra00.tripod.com/otaku.html